(It's a busy DT day for me - please scroll down for my MilkCoffee and All That Scraps posts!)
There's a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet and this fortnight we want to see anything to do with writing! Here is my DT make using the delightfully pretty Eleanor May Hatter stamp...
I created the flower using pages from my old Lord of The Ring part 2 book that Lulu chewed up when she was a puppy! I matched this little lady up with My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart papers and I used this week's The Sweet Stop sketch.
That really is it from me for today! You can see more pink inspiration over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - stamp it out
- ABC Challenge - W is for Wishes
- Color Me Creative - yellow
- Craft Your Passion - flowers
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Crafts and Me - add a flower
- DYSU - birthdays