(Please scroll down for my Ladybug Crafts Ink guest designer blog hop post!)
It's There She Goes’ fourth year in business and to celebrate they are having a month full of fun. To start off, they are having a five day challenge so I decided to join in so I could use the scrummy stamps I bought a couple of months ago and haven't had a chance to use much.
I have four cards to show you today so you'll wanna settle down with a cup of tea if you have time! So, first off is my card I'm entering in the TSGBC01-Jessica's Birthday Numbers Challenge using Birthdaybot and Numbered Days...
Secondly is my card I'm entering in the TSGBC02-Stephanie's Masculine Birthday Card Challenge using Birthdaybot again...
Thirdly this is my card for the TSGBC04-Danielle's Banner Birthday Challenge using Cattitude...
My fourth card is for the TSGBC05-Jessie's All Dressed Up Birthday Challenge (use at least 3 embellishments) using Puppy Love...
These were so much fun to create - I've gotta invest in more stamps from TSG!! Okay, I have one more card to make to finish their week of birthday celebrations which I hope to share with you in a couple of days.
Thanks for sticking with me if you're reading this! And thanks for visiting - see you later on my blog rounds!
I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
- Totally Stampalicious - ribbon (puppy love and purrrfect cards)
- Crafts and Me - add a flower - the button (puppy love card)
- Simon Says Stamp - use a stamp (all cards!)
- Divas By Design - friendship (puppy love card)
- DYSU - birthdays (take your pick!)
- A Gem of a Challenge - a boy thing (birthday bot card)
- ABC Challenges - birthdays (all cards!)
- St Luke's Charity - couples (puppy love card)