My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hippo birthday!

(Please scroll down for my CC Designs new release DT post!)


It's time for new Pollycrafts challenge and this week the theme is "stars and stripes" - obviously the 4th of July is here but as we don't celebrate it in the UK, I made a boy's birthday card instead...


I love this fella!  This is Hippo Birthday and I love the sentiment that comes with it!  I matched him up with Zoe Pearn Happiness Is papers and some simple ric rac and stars for embellishment.

I hope you get a chance to join in with us - you've got to 16 July to upload your creations and you can check out more inspiration and all the deets over at the blog here!
 
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you later on my blog rounds!




16 comments:

Christine L said...

He's just soooooo cute Mary... love the card!

Hugs
Christine x

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that teeny-tiny hat on his head :) Perfect way to go with the stars & stripes! Love the sentiment too :D

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love it Mary J! Love your colouring on that cute image! Susan x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Fun! Love! Want it! ;) x

lis-m said...

Morning Sweetie!
I simply love you style , and this is no exception... what a fab creation!
Hugs xx

Sue said...

Fab card!! so bright and cheerful huggles Mary J ...Sue xx

Rachel Parys said...

he he....what a cutie! Fun sentiment too!

Manav Singhi said...

Hi, you have a Very Nice Blog. . .
What about we follow each other? let me know :)
www.ourjaipur.com

Pami said...

I love this little guy too Mary! Love the colours! P x

Kathleen said...

SAw this last night but couldn't comment, brilliant card, love the colours and the great image.

Kath x

Wishcraft said...

Fabulous colouring and a gorgeous card Mary, love that stripy paper :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Dana White said...

Mary this little hippo is so cute!!

Tress said...

What a fun card! Absolutely adorable!

Cazza said...

Love this Mary J, such a fun card! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh he is too cute! I just want to squeeze him. ADORABLE times ten! hugs!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is adorable!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hgs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin