My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Life is un-BEAR-able without you

Have you joined in with the current There She Goes challenge this week?  The challenge is to case a Trendsetter from the projects they made for the new release last week!  Well I was blown away with the talent of my teamies and I ended up casing two of them - Torico's card here for the layout and Wendy's card here where she used the stamps for the background...



I used the new PANDAmonium set too - it is sooo sweet!  I used kraft cardstock to stamp the bamboo heart on and Pink Petticoat papers with that pretty flower pattern.

Okay, I hope you like my take on their cards!  You can check out more fab casing over at the blog here!


18 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute Mary, fabulous design.
Wendy xx

Fabiola said...

quelle chou!! elle est craquante! biz

Sue said...

What a cute image Mary J and fab card as usual love it huggles hun Sue xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Mary J love your image xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous mary.really sweet panda and I love your hearts background :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Awwwwww I adore that cute panda. The stamped background looks fabulous and I love the flowery paper too.
Sue xx

Shelby said...

Love the clean lines and the simple layout which shows off this adorable bear beautifully.

Shelby

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super sweet! LOVE it!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary,
Such a cute Panda, but it's the design that is appealing to me, your Kraft card, and the stringed layer adds interest and texture, and gives the card a grown-up feel, it is fabulous.
Smiles :-)
Sue

Beckie said...

I <3 <3 <3 it!!!

Be blessed, Beckie

Tress said...

This is one of those cards that make you say, "Awwww"! So sweet!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So cute!

heidy said...

So cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Christine L said...

Awwww ... that's all I can say.... Awwwwwwww.....

Hugs
Christine x

Tracy said...

Sooo precious! I loved the way Wendy used the stamps for her background too. :-)

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute- I love it! Hugs, Katie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin