My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 15 June 2014

Congrats!

There's a new Whimsie Doodles monthly challenge starting today and this month's theme is CONGRATULATIONS!  So, graduations, weddings, new job - anybody that needs congratulating!  For my Doodlelicious Diva I decided to take the opportunity to make a card for a pregnant friend...



I love this lady!  She is called Expecting and I matched her up with Echo Park papers and a La-La Land Crafts banner die, topped off with a few sequins and iridescent gems.  I also used my new Clearly Besotted Congrats word die (my first ever purchase of this brand and I'm lovin' them!) and I'm going to enter my card into their anything goes challenge.

I used my Promarkers to colour her in this time as I find Copic colours tend to be far too bright.  I love the muted tones of the Promarkers and really should use them more!

Check out more Doodlelicious Diva inspiration and get all the deets over at the blog here.  I'm off now but I'll be back later with my SugarPea Designs DT post - see you then!


11 comments:

Tracy said...

This is beautiful hunni, love the papers and I think I need to get me that die ! X

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Mary a sweet image and pretty papers

Anne

Fabiola said...

trop mignon, biz

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! I love this banner and the image is lovely. Really beautiful papers and colour scheme too.
Rebecca.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant image and lovely papers and this gorgeous card
Hugs Kelly

Joey said...

Awwwwww she is cute! love the lettering. Joey x

Christine L said...

This is such a gorgeous card Mary... and perfect for the occasion it's designed for!! LOL! I agree about the Promarkers, I often combine them with Copics.. Absolutely LOVE that Echo park paper too.... which one is it PLEASE??? I've got loads of their digi papers, so it's probably lurking somewhere in the back of my puter! LOL

Big hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.fab sweet image and i love your pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful combination of patterns and colours, I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Mary x :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin