My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 21 November 2014

Believe in Christmas magic!

The theme over at La-La Land Crafts blog is to use our favourite LLLC products.  Hhhhmmmm, hard one - there are so many!  But I managed to whittle it down to a few so here is my DT make for it....




Here's the list of my favourite LLLC products:




Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R02, R08
Hair: C03, C05, C07
Outfit: R02, R05, R08, B000, B01, C03, C01


I snipped the snowflakes off the border die so I could frame her with them and the  paper is by Dovecraft called Krafty Christmas.


 Check out the rest of the DT favourite LLLC products over at the blog here!  I will be back tomorrow with my Doodlelicious Diva DT post so see you then!



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I remembered looking at this little lovely but not sure if I commented, so now I will tell you she is beautiful.Love her fluffy trims and the pale blue looks so pretty with the red...gorgeous Mary.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

oh adorable! biz

Wendy said...

She's adorable!, gorgeous colours and design.
Wendy xx

Christine L said...

Well she is just GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS... Loving those pointy ears!! And of course,,, your wonderful colouring and design....... FAB-U-LOUS!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Totally fabulous Mary!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin