My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Club La-La Land Crafts October kit



Have you joined up to the Club La-La Land Crafts kits yet?  I must say, I'm not sure I would risk paying upfront for goodies that I'd never seen before, but I would sign up for the La-La Land Crafts ones - all of them so far have been gorgeous!  And we are showing more of the October kit today so here is my DT take using it...


Gorgeous stamps and dies, huh?  I totally love those branches and the snowflake border.  There are also some matching individual snowflakes in the kit too which are dinky sweet and some background tree stamps too.  As you can see, I made a card and a chocolate basket filled my all time favourite chocolates - not sure if these will last until I give the basket away!

Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: Y11, Y15, Y17
Outfit & bird: E31, E33, E35, R02, R05, R08, C09, C05, C03

Check more lovely kit inspiration over at the blog here and find all the deets on how to subscribe to the kits here.  I'll be back tomorrow with my Doodlelicious Diva card - see you then!


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Mary, Such a beautiful creation love these colours and the stamp is a real cutie.x..xxThe Journey is the Start

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning!

Sue said...

She is such a sweetie for sure and your colouring is stunning. I love the basket design too.
Sue xx

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is a gorgeous set!! I love the card and the box!!! You really knocked this out of the park!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Myyyyy goodness, what a gorgeous and darling card. Love how the colours pop. Ohhhh, and that little treat bag is oh so sweet. I love the "Chickadee" sentiment too. TOO CUTE.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh yummy Mary totally sweet! Susan x

Tarah DeMerchant said...

Mary J I love your work! The kits look like yumminess with frosting:). Thanks for sharing:)

Christine L said...

WOW! This fabulous card encompasses everything lovely about Christmas... and the little sweetie basket too... GORGEOUS!

hUGS
cHRISTINE X

Fabiola said...

oh la la quel chou, les découpes sont très jolies, biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin