My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 20 December 2014

Another Christmas card!

Sorry, I just couldn't think of a more exciting title for this post!  And, yep, it is another Christmas card and this time I used the gorgeous SugarPea Designs Sweet Chic collection to make this window card...




I'm really pleased with how this came out and so quick to do!  I used a corner chomper to add a bit more interest with some polka dot paper from my stash.  Here are the goodies that I used - just click on the pictures and it will take you to the store where you can buy them (aren't I kind, like that?!!)...


   


Okay, I'm off now!  Not many sleeps to Christmas day now and there's lots and lots to do!


11 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Girl, you just keep em' coming!! I still have a bunch more to post too!! lol! This is so cute! I still need to get this set. Maybe I will get some crafty money for Christmas??? (fingers crossed!)

JanR said...

You enabler, you. ;-) Wonderful card. Loving the design.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Very stylish!

Christine L said...

So elegant, so simple... so fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

très mignon et si frais! biz

Janine said...

Like the clean crisp look of this card - very nice

Sue B said...

Oh I love this Mary…. it's a fab design with the polka dot paper and three circles… CAS done to perfection! :-)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! All the best for the New Year!
Love and hugs
Sue B xx

Guida Machado said...

Love the card, Mary J.
Merry Christmas.
Huida

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love how you used the circles and the stamps in this Mary. Awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin