My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 7 December 2014

Holiday treats

Just finishing off those last minute Christmas cards!  Here is one I made with those gorgeous SugarPea Designs goodies...




This only took me 10 minutes to make!  I used the sweet stamps and sentiment from the Sweet Treats – Christmas set, the stitched circle die from the Layered Treat Label – Sugar Cuts Die and the banner from the Gift Tag – Sugar Cuts Die.  Here's a look at the sets...




I could do a production lines of these and finish all of my Christmas cards in one evening!  So, I'd better get off and do that right now.  Toodle-oo!

11 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the images and fabulous design.
Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cards the red and white is so striking.

Kath x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous design and card Mary! Susan x

Christine L said...

It may have been quick... but it's also fabulous!! Love your design... and fab festive red!!

Hugs
Christine x
PS.. hope this appears as for some reason comment verification has come on and is showing on all the comments I try to do! It's asking me to prove I'm not a robot..... I mean.... let's face it... have they SEEN me??? x

Christine L said...

or maybe it's my squeaky joints that's making them think that way...

Rachel Parys said...

Simple, but totally adorable! What a great layout!! Awesome work!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed card love it.xx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Lisa Minckler said...

Loooooove this design!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin