My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 26 January 2015

Heart shaped easel card

Just popping in to let you know that there are some freebie printables papers on our docrafts Facebook page.  As soon as I saw them I knew that I wanted to create a heart shaped card and this is how it turned out...



As you can see, I created an easel card with the papers and added some flowers and butterfly elements.  I finished it off with a few iridescent gems dotted around for some added interest.  I love how this turned out so I'm going to give this to my Mother-In-Law for her birthday.  The docrafts goodies I used were:


Xcut Petal Posy dies
Xcut Floral Frame dies
Xcut Nesting Heart dies
Xcut Nesting Circle dies
Xcut Butterflies die set
Papermania Transparent Adhesive Stones


That's it from me today - thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon!



14 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a pretty card. Makes me wish it was already spring.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Mary love the shape and fabulous paper's
Dianne xx :)

Sammy said...

Oh Mary, this is soooooo sweet! It's so beautifully put together, and I love the fresh colours. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Mary love the heart shaped easel design! Susan x

An Occasional Genius said...

So pretty Mary, roll on Spring! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty easel card Mary...beautiful

Anne

Aurora said...

What a lovely card! So spring-ing ;)

Rachel Parys said...

This is so clever!!! Never would have thought to do a heart easel!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Whisper said...

Oooo have never attempted a heart easel, but will give it a go now, as yours is gorgeous, luv Sam x

pinky said...

This is just super pretty Mary, love the bright colours, makes me yearn for Spring! And there is only 8 weeks till it comes :)

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Mary..fabulous colours on those papers and love the butterflies..I'm sure your MIL will love it too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Mary... I'm loving that heart shaped card.. going to have to research that shape.. I'm sure your MIL will love it!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

super mignonne et pleine d’originalité, biz

Denise Fletcher said...

You make such pretty cards, Mary!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin