No card today - work, yet again, has been taking up my time this week! Just doing this quick post as my lovely blogging pal, Carly, has handed on to me a Beautiful Blogger Award! I feel very privileged as Carly is one talented lady - go see her blog now!
With this award I am meant to list 10 random things about me, so here goes...
- We love to go walking in the countryside. Living in East Sussex, England, provides us with lots of places to do this and we used go for 5-6 hour walks every week. Unfortunately, I've been so busy at work that we haven't done so much recently
- My ultimate dream is to move abroad to a sunny climate when I retire and have a home right on the coastline with views of the ocean, with a large wooden balcony, sipping champagne while watching the sunset...bliss
- My favourite band right now is The Black Eyed Peas
- I start every morning with a glass of fruit juice - sets me right up for the day!
- The best thing about my job is that I get to talk to a lot of people! As you can tell, I am very sociable!
- I drive my husband mad because I can never make a decision when I'm at home! My job is very demanding and I make decisions all the time - by the time I get home I'm all decisioned-out!
- I love my two Yellow Labradors more than chocolate - really!
- I rarely watch the TV and when I do it's normally the news
- We bought our first house with a large garden because I thought I'd enjoy gardening. It turned out that I hate it!!! Ho hum...perhaps we'll cement it all over...
- I have never owned a nice car before but tomorrow I am going to go and buy a black convertible Mercedes CLK! Here it is...
Wow, that was more difficult than I thought it would be! I am now handing over my awards to the following great gals (in no particular order)...
I hope to have a card to share with you tomorrow!