My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Sketch For You to Try

Is it only Tuesday?! It feels like Thursday! Still, not a bad week, just a looong one! At least the sun has been out and hopefully it will get warmer soon too!

To the card! I just love TGF Reeta - she looks so studious but sweet at the same time and I just love her argyle skirt. I used this week's A Sketch For You to Try - thought it all came out very well co-ordinated!






That's it for now - hopefully I'll have time to craft tonight!


Papers/cardstock: various cardstock, October Afternoon Report Card paper pack
Mediums: Copic Caios
Stamps: TGF Wild Sprouts Reeta
Accents: Doodlebug alpha rub ons, BasicGrey buttons,
Tools: Fiskars scallop border punch

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

reeta does look wonderful - her skirt and those background Dp's co ordinate perfectly... i wish i was so well put together !!
The sun shone this morning here - but soon turned very wintry .. in fact it felt positively arctic this afternoon.!!
Hope you managed to get more crafting done. I have been out for a meal with my partner as i wont see him for a week from tomorrow ....what will i do?? .... i know ...... CRAFT!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Unknown said...

I love this, Mary.. SO cute!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

The background paper goes perfectly with Reeta's skirt and I love the simple button embellishments. Your cards are always so elegant. Reeta is one of my favourite Sprouts too.

Anonymous said...

beautiful coloring Mary! love her hair! Love the colors and papers you've put together! Great sketch too!
Pam Going Postal

Silli said...

Oh Mary, your card is so cute. I love your choice of papers..., love your coloring...Big hugs!

Michele B said...

This one is super-cute too! I love her argyle skirt!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin