My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 11 April 2010

Bliss - time for crafting!

Some of you might think it crazy that I have been getting up at 6.30am just to do some crafting, but otherwise I'd never get to fit it in! This morning I made two cards in my quiet craft room with the (albeit weak) sun streaming in the window. Bliss!

The first card I am entering into two challenges: Quixotic challenge #20 The Joys of Spring theme (because this was me on the way to work last week with a spring in my step, listening to my iPod in the Spring sun - lovely! No I don't show my belly off at work, in case you were wondering) and using the Friday Sketchers sketch...






The second card I am also entering into two challenges: Stamp Something challenge using stitching (this was new stich for me - and it didn't come out very straight, lol!!) and using the Club Anya & Friends sketch...







Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I just hope I will be able to fit some more crafting and blogging in during next week!
Papers/cardstock: various cardstock, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row paper pack, Cosmos Cricket Material Girl paper pack
Mediums: Copic Caios, Doodlebug adhesive flourish and glitter, Glamour Dust
Stamps: TGF Chelsea, TGF Snuggle, hello sentiment - can't remember!
Accents: Maya Road ribbon, buttons from stash, American Crafts rub on 'thinking of you' sentiment
Tools: Nestabilities circle die cut, sewing machine

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I donlt blame you for geting up early Mary - especially whe the sun is shining.. it certainly outs a spring in your step - i chuckled just imagining you lol.
I love the colours and Dp's in the second card ..she is really cute !
Have a great day
Lisa ;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love the colours you've used in both cards. The first one is so springy and the second warm and cuddly.

Silli said...

Sooo beautiful cards Mary... Love the images... Big smile. Hugs Silke

Unknown said...

These are both darling, Mary! So glad you got some early morning crafting time in!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Tow fantastic cards! Love the papers and details and those cute images. Thanks for stitching something with us this week at Stamp Something! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin