My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 10 May 2014

Happy 10th birthday Lili of the Valley!

Lili of the Valley is 10 years old and it's not surprise that they are still open what with their gorgeous, sweet, versatile range.  I don't know anybody that doesn't like their range!  To celebrate we are having a 10th Birthday Weekend which kicks off at 10am today!  

There are whole load of new goodies being released today including new Fairy Stamps,Art Pads and two floral padsWe're also introducing our new Paper-crafting Crafty Kits for some easy peasy quick-to-make projects.  Plus there will be offers online and in the shop and competitions and opportunities to get involved on our virtual party on Facebook.  Plenty to look forward to!

The big highlight for me though is being on-site in the bricks and mortar Lili of the Valley shop today!!  There is a whole room dedicated to the Design Team who will be demo'ing a range of techniques and I will be showing you how to make CAS cards as well giving some hints and tips on fussy cutting.  

The thing I am most looking forward to though is meeting some of my crafty mates in person!  It's free entry and free parking so I hope you can come along so I can meet you!

One of the prizes from the day will be a set of cards created by the design team.  Here is my card using Birthday Fairy...



Another adorable image!  I matched it up with Bear Necessities papers and used a sentiment from the Simply Sophisticated set.  The embossing folder is by X-Cut (thanks to Sally that introduced me to another new folder!) and I used my another current favourite La-La Land Crafts bunting die.

Check out all of the deets on the Ideas to Inspire blog and I hope to see you in Leeds from 10am today!


13 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Mary J, your card is lovely, hope you have a fantastic time today with your teamies, wish I could be there.
Chris xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Mary J...fantastic colouring and colours and the image is the sweetest.[wish I could come..]

luv CHRISSYxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Have a fantastic day! Love your card, it's so pretty.

Sue said...

So gorgeous! I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
I hope you have a fab time at the party. I WISH I could go!
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Mary...love the background and your sweet image

Anne

Claire said...

A beautiful card Mary with lovely papers and colours. Hope you have a fabulous day celebrating the 10th Birthday of LOTV. Hugs, Claire x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Mary love the way you have used the heart banners- makes the image look all the more sweeter. Such a lovely card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.stunning sweet image and i love your design and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Fabiola said...

super chou, le papier de fond est super, biz

Christine L said...

Such a fabbie card Mary... lovely to meet you yesterday... but hey... I didn't get the tips on the fussy cutting!! hehe! Guess I'll have to muddle on as always... lol!

Hope you got back safe and sound today..

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Mary, hope you had a brilliant day, wish I could have been there!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin