My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 9 May 2014

In Wonderland

Yay, it's Friday!  And today we are showcasing more La-La Land Craft goodies with the theme of For a Special Lady.  Well, I just had to use Marci In Wonderland - she is definitely a special lady!



I also used Picket FenceWhimsical tree and the sweet Whimsical flowers bunch dies.  These stamps are such a pleasure to colour in.  Here's the mediums I used...

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Lips: R20, R22
Outfit: C1, C3
Shoes: C03, C05, C07

Prismacolor pencils:
Hair: sand, yellow ochre
Dress and hairband: light cerulean blue, ultramarine

You can check out more gorgeous DT inspiration over at the blog here.  I'm off now - got a second interview later on to prepare for.  Wish me luck!

12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Amazing colouring, Mary, and those dies create the perfect scene!
Good luck with your interview (hope you get your ocean view) and have a great weekend! xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've used the dies to create a scene. Such a pretty card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Mary, love the little scene you have created

Anne

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and pretty detailing.
Good luck with the job interview.
Sue xx

Lisa Minckler said...

OH MY GOSH...best of luck on your interview and your card is so adorable! I am head over heels about the whimsical tree...LOL...LOVE that cuteness!!!
Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Happy weekend and hugs.
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and all those dies make a perfect scene.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Jo said...

Gorgeous & those dies are fab too!
hugs Jo x

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute delight.

Good luck with your 2nd interview and have lots of fun at the LOTV shop tomorrow - ooo i wish i could go, Luv Sam x

Fabiola said...

trop trop chou, je craque pour cet arbre et ces adorables fleurs, biz

coops said...

so beautiful mary.gorgeous pretty image and i love your scene :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Of course.... I LOVE it! A gorgeous Marci coloured so perfectly... and then those dies........ NO CHRISTINE - I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE DIES....... REPEAT..... NO CHRISTINE....

You should be home safe now while I'm still catching up on commenting!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! I love the Alice in Wonderland theme and the scene you've created is so beautiful. Lovely die-cuts!
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin