(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee Stamps DT post!)
There is a new Take the Pixie challenge with the theme of..
Instead of my usual rolled flowers, I went for some simple yet very sweet punched flowers...
I used Magnum Opus - I just love his glasses!! The BasicGrey Origins papers are totally perfect for this challenge! You can see more lovely flower inspiration over at the Take the Pixie blog!
And there is also a new Pixie Dust Studios Schools Out release!
I didn't have time to finish my projects for this but will showcase them this weekend along with a rolled flower tute so I hope you can come back and check it out! In the meantime, you can check out the newbies here!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sweet 'n Sassy - quote (flowers)
- Prairie Fairy Fridays - anything with flowers
- There She Goes - flowers
- Sassy Cheryl's - flowers
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Little Darlings - flowers
- Pretty Little Ribbons - to die for
- Joanna Sheen - flower power
- Fussy and Fancy - punches/dies
- Di's DigiDesigns - animal friends