(Please scroll down for my Little Miss Muffet DT post!)
There is a new Take the Pixie challenge with the theme of..
For the boys!
I love doing guy cards and as it's my nephew's birthday coming up, a very useful theme for me! Here is my card using Totally Texting from the new School's Out collection...
That's the biggest iPhone I've ever seen!!! I matched him up with Cosmo Cricket papers and a digi sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps. You can see more lovely flower inspiration over at the Take the Pixie challenge blog!
Okay, that's it from me for now, enjoy the rest of your day!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Emma's Store - anything but square
- Cards For Men - kick back and relax
- Raise the Bar - texting
- Cards For Men - kick back and relax (playtime!)
- Scrapbook Sisters - off centre (the bottom matting)
- Whimsy Stamps - add dimension
- Fab 'n Funky - buttons and bows
- Crafts and me - punches and die cuts
- The Paper Shelter - anything goes
- Divas By Design - one for the boys
- Southern Girls - about the boys