(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee and Pixie Dust Studios DT posts below!)
There's a new fortnightly challenge over at Little Miss Muffet and we want to see your "May Flowers"! I decided to go for a pastel make instead of my usual bright makes using super sweet Vanilla...
Oh, she makes me wanna hug my dogs!! I love this cutie and I matched her up with these K and Company Small Wonders Girl papers and I used My Favorite Things flower dies for extra sweetness!
There is more beautiful DT inspiration over at Little Miss Muffet challenge blog - hope you can join us! Back later with my Pixie Dust Studios DT post!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet 'n Sassy - quote (flowers)
- There She Goes - flowers
- Sassy Cheryl's - flowers
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Little Darlings - flowers
- Pretty Little Ribbons - to die for
- Joanna Sheen - flower power
- Bunny Zoe's - ribbon
- Whimsy Stamps - spots and dots
- Sassy Studio Designs - you've been framed