Hi everyone! First, apologies for not visiting much this week. I had an op yesterday and thought I'd be fine spending relaxing time seeing my blog mates during recovery, but actually I am just dog tired!! I keep falling asleep and there's me thinking I was superwoman! I will be around to see you all over the weekend for sure though - bare with me! So onto the real reason why I am here...
This is sad news for ardent Pollycraft fans - the lovely and gorgeous Paula has decided to close down the shop for the foreseeable future. :( I think some of my best designs are inspired and use these digis so it's BAD news for me! I hope the "foreseeable future" is foreseeable soon! Paula is going out with a bang though with some parting gifts - new release, huge bargains and freebies - go check them out right now here!
The shop will close on the 8th June
In the meantime, here is a card I made for one of her newbies Luna Bitterfrost - Steampunk Rocks...
Isn't she fab? I used Glitz Design French Kiss papers and I recycled a Fat Face clothes tag and kept the tactile feel with the ribbons. I rarely do steampunk, but I love how this turned out - don't think I'll be able to pull it off again though!
Better go before I start sobbing with the thought of missing my PC DT buddies, but I'll be back later with a post for All That Scraps (all scheduled of course so hopefully it will post on time!).
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Paper Shelter - anything goes
- Crafty Emma's Store - anything goes
- Waste Not Wednesdays - use your stash (the fabric ribbon and recycled clothes tag)
- Color Me Creative - anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments - bingo (patterned paper, coloured image, punches/die cuts)
- Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge - anything goes
- Fab 'n Funky - use fabric
- Sweet Stampin - flower power