My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 27 May 2013

How arrr you doing?

Hello peeps!  It's Monday so that means a new There She Goes challenge and this week I got to set it!  In fact, I am the featured Trendsetter this week so I hope you will visit me to see what I get up to - anything but a card, showcasing a trend and even my very first ever scrapbook page!!! 

But back today and I set the challenge of "circles" - those of you who know me won't be surprised!  So here is my circle card but you don't have to make one of these - just as long as there's something circle on your make.  And don't forget you don't even have to use a TSG stamp for our challenges but we love it when you do!



Isn't he fun?  This fab fella is from the Shiver Me Timbers set along with that sentiment.  I'm sure he would have very hairy armpits too, don't cha think?!  I matched him up with October Afternoon Seaside papers and a sun made from a flower punch.

Check out more fab circle inspiration over at the blog here!  I'll see you later on my blog rounds - ttfn!


 

26 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun image! Gorgeous card, love the shape.

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe, fun card... love the cuteness of your card....

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Adorable card Mary J he reminds me of Brutus from the Popeye cartoons! Have a great day! Susan x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

LOVE IT!!! what a super card Mary J just brings a smile
jacqui xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great fun card Mary, live your image an d fab papers

Anne

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,fabulous image and papers.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card! I love that image and such a great design.
I hope you are feeling better today
Sue xx

Sasha said...

A lovely fun design, Mary. It has your special touch, as always! x

heidy said...

What a fun card MaryJ and I love your round cards!!
XXX Heidy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x

Tina said...

haha this is so cute made me laugh....
thank you for always leaving such amazing comments

JanR said...

Wonderful card! And funny too!

At LRW this week I'm hosting the "make it punny" challenge and I would love it if you'd link this up. :-)

Unknown said...

O wow wow MAry, this is awesome :) made me smile, I love it xxx

Leanne said...

hehehe, he's awesome. wasn't he in the last Pirate's movie? hehe. you always make the best circle cards, and your coloring is fantastic!
Have a great day!
:D
xx

Lisa Lara said...

So darn adorable!

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the fun image and the papers are perfect for it.
Nikki x

Anne-Marie said...

What a lubberly creation, Mary....such fun! x

coops said...

so stunning mary.fabulous fun image and design :D

xx coops xx

wendyp said...

Adorable job, Mary!!! I love circle cards!

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Mary. Love the image and fab design.

Donna x

Amanda R said...

Cute!

Jovan said...

This card is too CUTE!

Fabiola said...

trop sympa, elle est super fun, biz

Tracy said...

Torico's pirate characters are so much fun. I just jumped at the chance to use one on my circle theme card. Guess we were both in the mood to color this muscle bound fellow. LOL He's fabulous Mary!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Yes your card is Super Fun!!!

Tress said...

This is one of those "Wow" cards! So wonderfully creative!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin