My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 31 May 2013

TSG ABC Friday: wine bottle tag

It's Friday which means it's the end of another working week for me and I'm happy!  And what I really look forward to on a Friday after work is a large glass of wine!  And happily my friends also like to share a bottle with me so I decided to get a bottle of champers to share with one of them and I made this wine bottle tag to present it with...



Mmmmmm, I am going to be popular!  Here's a close up because that photo is not great...
 



I love this retro mama!  She is from the Domestic Goddess set by illustrator Pien DaPino and it's perfect for those fun cards us women like to laugh at!  I used a variety of Pink Petticoat papers and a large scallop border die by My Favorite Things.  I am entering this card into the Simon Says anything goes challenge.

Okay, well I'm off to enjoy this bottle with my friend - I hope you have a lovely evening planned too.  I'll be back tomorrow with Stampbook Saturday!

24 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the image & sentiment combo, gorgeous bottle tag.

heidy said...

Fabolous bottle tag MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Shannon White said...

Love this Mary!! & Your image is just PERFECT for a Bubbly bottle tag!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely wine tag Mary J the image is fab! Enjoy your glass (or two??) tonight! Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the idea of these bottle tags Mary great image on this one...

Anne

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely bottle tag Mary J great bottle too xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab - your friends will love it!
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, fabulous sweetie! Love this a lot. You clever little bean. Hugs Sxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

... and an innovation in to "4D" printing.

My web blog - hanergy.soften.cn

DesignerDiva said...

I was lured here by the champagne - my favourite tipple, I knew there would be a good reason we'd be friends!
Great idea Mary and an even greater tag!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful. I love that image and gorgeous colours.
I hope you enjoy your evening!
Sue xx

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, fancy! I can't believe you fussy cut around that table, it would have taken me forever!!! lol! Awesome stuff!

Tara Cardwell said...

I need a friend like you today - anyone who brings wine ;-)
The bottle tag is brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend
Tara
x

Fabiola said...

trop bien! elle est super, biz

Christine L said...

Hi Mary...

Ooohhh... I LIKE! Both the tag and the wine that is...

Just trying to catch up on my commenting after my hols... please forgive me for not being around lately!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

What a great idea Mary J..love your tag, great image and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tress said...

Fabulous coloring! Her dress is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Mary, what a great gift idea!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning mary.fabulous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Dianne said...

Miss MJ the coloring on the tag is OUTSTANDING. Full stop.. How wouldn't love a bottle of champs, LOL..Thanks for sharing your awesome talent.

Elena said...

This looks fabolous!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous bottle tag, love the image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Laurel Beard said...

Great tag and gift! You ARE going to be popular with this one! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin