My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Thanks for the lift

It's time to review the All That Scraps Sweet November May release and here is my make...

 
 
I really enjoyed making this little scene!  I used Sweet November Fairwee Emaline's Hot Air Balloon, C.C. Cutters Grass Border Die and  C.C. Cutters Four Season Tree Die.  a sentiment from the AmyR Stamps Sunny Sentiments set.  You can check out more cute Sweet November inspiration over at the blog here.

Thanks for visiting and I will catch you later on my blog rounds.  TTFN!

 

15 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary
Gosh this is such a glorious card, love all the little bits and pieces, your air balloon is amazing.
Smiles:)
Sue

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've placed the sentiment. Beautiful image and beautiful card.

heidy said...

Gorgeous card MaryJ,love those clouds!!
XXX Heidy

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Mary J loving your image just the sweetest
jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A smashing card Mary J! I love the little strip of yellow border across the top and beautiful papers and fab image - in fact I love it all!! Susan x

Sue said...

Such a lovely happy card. The image is gorgeous and the papers and sentiment are beautiful.
Sue xx

Merry said...

Love this scene and how you have shaded the balloon.

Amanda R said...

Okay, just about everything on this card is perfect! Love the paper with the flourish, your coloring and the clouds. Awesome Mary!

Tracy said...

Adorable! Love the paper pieced balloon and the fun layout. :-)

Rachel Parys said...

Love that balloon and those clouds!! Too cool!

Elena said...

Oh my... so so sweet. I Looove this card, so gorgeous!

Have a lovely Evening!

Fiona said...

another fabulous card.

Fi
x

Fabiola said...

elle est tellement mignonne et sympa, ces nuages son trop trop chou biz

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love the hotair balloon floating up in the clouds and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Dana White said...

This is so sweet. I love how you did the balloon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin