My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 28 May 2013

You make me smile

It's with sadness today that I write this post.  I have been on Elaine's design team for Quixotic Paperie for 2 and a half years but I have now decided to step down from this fab team.  :(  A big thank you to Elaine for having me on board - not only have I loved playing with the gorgeous stash, it's been a privilege to have made friends with such a kind, sweet, funny person too.  I will miss the team too - big waves to Sandie and Delphine!

So, for my last Quixotic Inspiration project I have made this card...

 

I love this wistful, sweet monster!  This is SCACD Oddly Sweet Moments and you can either buy him here or in a the set here.  I stamped him on my favourite Make It Colour blending cardstock and then coloured him in with my Copics and used my MFT Die-Namics - Fishtail Flags STAX to layer the papers.  The papers are by Design By Dani called I Like I Love You.

Okay, well I am off for now for the very last time for Quixotic Inspirations!  Thanks for visiting and I'll check you out later on my blog rounds - ttfn!


 

20 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Oh boy Mary! They are going to miss your gorgeous creations for sure. Love the sweet little monster :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh he is just adorable! Love his little antennae and his fluffy tail! Your fab creations will be missed I'm sure! Susan x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a lovely creation Mary J shame your leaving the team but I'm sure you will still have loads to show us
jacqui xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous....Love the layout.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Loving this little monster! I have some in this range, but not this cutie....yet. I will miss your fablous creations for QP hun, but you don't escape from me stalking you, lol. Big hugs, Sxx

Elaine Hughes said...

I'd say that I'll miss you, Mary, but you won't get rid of me that easily. ;-)

Thank you again, for all the fantastic creations over the past couple of years. It has been a real pleasure! x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card, love the combination of papers.

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning hugs Pops x

Sue said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the papers and layout
Sue xx

Sasha said...

Another really cute card, Mary. Lovely bright colouring and your tails look fab! x

Merry said...

This card makes me smile, your colouring and image are wonderful.

Lisa Minckler said...

He's precious! Love that little expression on his face. The coloring and papers and layout are again, always perfect :)

Stamps and Paper said...

YOur card made me smile Mary..great image and love your papers

Anne

heidy said...

Oh this is so cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Rachel Parys said...

What a funky little creature! lol! Fun and whimsical!

Elena said...

That image is soooooo adorable and I love those colors!

Fabiola said...

adorable ce petit monstre, biz

coops said...

so adorable mary.i love the sweet fun image and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

I'm sure Elaine and her team will miss you terribly Mary. That quirky little monster is fun and I like the mix of colors and patterns you paired him with. :-)

Tress said...

Totally digging the colors on this card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin