My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 16 October 2011

New monthly sketch challenge over at Quixotic Inspirations!

No card from me today, but just to let you know that Quixotic Inspirations has started a monthly sketch challenge!  And the very first sketch was designed by little old me (and I am only 5' 2" and in my 40s!!)!

I hope you like!  You can enter up to 4 projects and the projects can be anything you like (cards, scrapbook pages, tags, altered art, ATCs, Moos, notebooks etc, etc).  And no restrictions regarding products used - simply follow the sketch and enter!
The Quixotic Paperie DT will be using the sketch through the month on some of their projects so don't forget to check back for some inspiration - I will be showing my take on this Thursday!
And the fabby prize?  A random winner will receive a £15 prize to use at Quixotic Paperie!

And our three top favourites, as chosen by the DT, will be featured on this blog.
I can't wait to see your take on my sketch! You have until 14th November - see all the deets and enter on the blog post here!

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'll be there with bells on all 5ft 10" of me and a LOT older than 40.....lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Great sketch Mary,I don't normally do sketches but I will do this.xxx

Tara Cardwell said...

yeah - quixotic got a challenge :-D Just got some lovely new stash to play with too so will see what I can do later....
Tara x

heidy said...

Great skets Mary J,will try to join in!
XXX Heidy

Anita said...

Great sketch Mary J and I'll certainly try to enter!

Kim Dellow said...

I love your sketch Mary, looking forward to having a play with it! Kim

Delphine said...

Great sketch, Mary, I will definitely try to join and use it:-)! And I am so happy to see Quixotic Challenges are back:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin