My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Photo inspiration over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

This week we have a gorgeous photo to inspire you over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #65!





I used Bicycle Chloe - isn't she gorgeously whimsical and that sentiment comes with the image too.  I matched her up with papers from the BasicGrey Porcelain collection and used my Grand Calibur and Grand Nestabilitie dies to make the base with Bazzill Bling cardstock.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win their very own SCRS rubber stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.  You can see more gorgeous DT inspiration here...



This month's featured character is Lucy with a 15% off offer!




I am entering my card into the following challenges:


23 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a pretty card, and it goes well with the colors on this challenge....

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a sweet image and I love the colours you've used.

Lorraine said...

Woman, you are a crafting machine - I can't keep up, lol! Very cool card design and I love the flowers and your coloring of that sweet image!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Mary, love the shaped card.
luv
Debby

Naomi said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Love EVERYTHING about it..your colouring, the shape, and thos FAB flowers!

codigo promocional said...

I like Adventurous and inspirational photography and designs as well as cards the most.You have provided here such a great creation here.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh these colours are just gorgeous and i love the shape of your card
Lisa x

Amanda R said...

Love this image, she is so cute riding that bike and you did a great job with the color inspiration. Lovely as always!

Wendy said...

Such a cute card Mary,love the image and coloured so beautifully,fab shape too.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Mary this is fabulous I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge. Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Love the shape of this one Mary and great choice of colours! That image is gorgeous too!
Helen x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Mary, I love the shape! Lovely image and wonderful colours, and I do love your flowers!!! Hugs Delphine xx

coops said...

gorgeous card mary.the image is really sweet and i love your stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Mary and such a sweet image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Shaela said...

Fantastic card!! Love the irregular shape and all the pretty patterns and textures. :)

Fabiola said...

trop trop mignonne, biz

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Mary! Love the shape!

Pam Sparks said...

so sweet! love this! makes me nostalgic for my bike riding kid days! : )

Alice said...

love love those daisies and the unique design. fabulous card, Mary! love it!

~amy~ said...

i love this...such a fun shaped card!

Sandy said...

Lovely shaped card - this one reminds me of my granddaughter not that she is a blonde LOL but I can see her enjoying the bike ride.
Sandy

vob file player said...

Wow..this is fabulous I love the shape. Its sounds like an entreating. Thanks for sharing it.

Promosyon said...

This blog is really very nice. It sounds like an awesome. I enjoy the all post ans i appreciate for that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin