My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 3 October 2011

Sketch time over at Pollycraft Mondays!

(Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post!)


The sun has been blazing in England!  I drove around all weekend with the hood down - didn't think I'd be doing that again until next year, lol!!   Anyhoo, back to business and it's a new challenge over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and this week the ever talented Lou has given us a fabby sketch!  Here's what I did with it...






I just love that cutie monkey Chester!  This one is Chester's Star and I just wanna cuddle him!!  He must be a mini monkey otherwise that is one HUGE ornament, lol!  I matched him up with Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas papers and the lettering is Doodlebug rub ons.
This week the prize is 10 Pollycraft Digis!  Go here to get some inspiration from the rest of the DT gorgossity!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas paper collection
Stamps: Pollycrafts Chester's Star
Mediums: Copics 
Accents: Paperchase grosgrain ribbon, Doodlebug alpha rub ons
Tools: Nestabilitie dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder

28 comments:

Chrissy said...

Too cute Mary...Love the big red bow, really finishes it off.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Love the colours and the bow!

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous creation hun, love it. Hugs, Sxx

Doreen said...

This is soooo cute,love the colours.xxx

Nikbee said...

An adorable card. I love the snowman paper and the image is so cute.
Nikki x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Mary,love that cute image.
Wendy xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Arabella said...

Gorgeous Mary J! Chester is just too cute and I love that big red bow!

Arabella

Cazza said...

I LOVE THIS Mary J!! Love the white spaces with the bold and funky DP's and that red ribbon is lush!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Ciska said...

Lovely colours, great image! I'm not a big fan of bows, I don't know why. The rest of the card is really bril though :)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the cute little monkey and the papers and bow look fab. Such a bright and fun card.
Lyndsey xx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Mary J. Chester looks fabulous and so does that pretty red bow.

Dr Sonia S V said...

What bright and cheerful colors

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

heidy said...

Oh what a fun card Mary J!
Love the bow!
XXX Heidy

Creations by Shirl said...

Mary you already nailed it.... Love this image and such pretty bright cool colors....cute lil monkey....

Fabiola said...

super mignonne comme toujours, biz

Danni said...

That image is just adorable!! My Belle loves monkeys..might have to get this image for her!! Fabulous card!

Sheena said...

A great take on Lou's sketch - love it!! Sheena xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant take on the sketch Mary! Love it! xx

Kathleen said...

Great sketch and a fab way to use up snippets (as they seem to be called these days) of paper.
Cute image and great choice of colours.

By the way I am taking a leaf out of your book and decorating the insides these days, need to get rid of a lot of papers and I think it is a great way to do it.

Kath x

Faye said...

This is fab, fab, fab. That red ribbon is gorgeous and pulls everything together really well. xxx

Faye said...

This is fab, fab, fab. That red ribbon is gorgeous and pulls everything together really well. xxx

Faye said...

This is fab, fab, fab. That red ribbon is gorgeous and pulls everything together really well. xxx

coops said...

fantastic card mary.i love your stunning colours and design and the cheeky monkey is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

GAH - I love that monkey, your coloring and the pretty papers!

Joey said...

Fantastic card MaryJ love that ribbon! Joey x

Lynne Armstrong said...

Have to agree with you Mary J, that little Chester is a real cutie :) Love this card. Your Chrissy cards last year sent me in search of that Echo Park DP and thankfully I found some in Aus so I have a little stash to work with this year :) You are a great enabler lol
Hugs xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

:) That little monkey is just too cute!! You did a fabulous job with that sketch!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin