My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Colour challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

It's time for the Sparkles Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #63 and this week we have a gorgeous colour challenge...


And here is my take on the challenge using the ever adorable Reading Millie!  I had to make another  bookmark (see first one here) with Reading Millie again because my niece loved my last one but I couldn't give it to her because someone else snagged it!  So this one is for you Hollie honey!! 



Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win their very own SCRS rubber stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.  You can see more gorgeous DT inspiration here...



This month's featured character is Lucy with a 15% off offer!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Papermania Birdson paper pack
Stamps: Karber's Reading Millie for Sparkle Creations (including sentiment)
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon from stash, Doodlebug flower trim
Tools: Fiskars border punch

24 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous bookmark! I love the image and the sentiment is so true. Although I never seem to have any time for reading these days because I'm always making cards.

Chrissy said...

This is a real cute image, I love these book marks, glad Hollie gets one...very pretty colour.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh Mary J your nice will love this,it's so cute hun!
XXX Heidy

Wendy said...

Gorgeous bookmark,love it.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark mary.the colour combo is really striking i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Amanda R said...

Okay, just telling you I am so gonna copy this. Not CASE it, just copy it exactly like it is except the image and that is only cause I don't have that one or she would be on it too!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE...love the page marker...

Steph said...

What a fab project. I love the shape of these bookmarks, might have to give one of these a go myself! Gorgeous colouring too! x

Lisa Jane said...

fab little bookmark.. so cute!
Lisa x

Tina said...

lovely card...cute colors....

Tina

Sarah said...

What a cute little bookmark! I love that image it's perfect for this project. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge this month. Sarah x

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable!! thanks for joining out Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Unknown said...

Aww how cute, love the image.. and I'm sure Hollie loved it too :) xx

Vicky said...

Awww...this is so cute Mary....I must try this myself... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

This made me smile!! Soooo cute!! Wonderful job!

Kathleen said...

Love these bookmarks, great colours you have used, bright and refreshing.
Forgot to mention on other comment that the girl with the glasses and bunches in her hair looks dead cute.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Just darling, Mary! Your niece will love it!

Sue U said...

So cute Mary, no wonder the first one disappeared before your niece could have it... I'm sure she'll be thrilled with this one, love it when kids read, anything that helps them is always a bonus!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous little bookmark, such a fab gift. Love the super sweet image and colours.
Lyndsey xx

Lorraine said...

This is so adorable and the perfect image for a bookmark!

Melissa S. said...

What a fun card. Love the image and coloring Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Fabiola said...

oh trop craquante! biz

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! I'm in LOVE!! This is one of the cutest corner bookmarks I've ever seen!!

Delphine said...

I love your bookmark, Mary! The image is too cute and the colours are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin