My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Not a card challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

It's time for the Sparkles Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #58 and this week we are challenging to make anything BUT NOT A CARD!  



Well, I have been meaning to have an excuse to make a bookmark so here is what I made...

 

Of course Karber's Reading Millie for Sparkle Creations is perfect for this!  And hoorah!  I no longer need to turn a corner down and ruin my precious books!  I wanted to add more embellishments to this but then I realised it would just get crushed in my bag so plain it stayed - but I think I like it this way!  I hope you have as much fun as me with this challenge!

Do you like the papers?  They are from my good blog mate Lisa J of My Makes 'n' Me!  She sent me these super cute Smirk papers - I luuurve them!  Thank you so much Lisa J - I am lovin' these papers!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win their very own SCRS rubber stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.  You can see more gorgeous DT inspiration here...


 
And don't forget this month's featured chatacter is Oliver with a 15% off offer!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Core'dinations cardstock, Smirk paper pad
Stamps: Karber's Reading Millie for Sparkle Creations (including sentiment)
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Fiskars border punch

17 comments:

heidy said...

Love your bookmark Mary J!
XXX Heidy

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous bookmark and she's so cute.

Lisa Jane said...

HI Mary - i am so glad you liked the papers .. and your bookmark's fab.. especially for a girl who loves to make cards lol..
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark,the image is so sweet and fab colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

Awww this is so cute Mary J. I haven't tried one of these corner bookmarks yet, will have to have a go one of these days :) Perfect image too.
Hugs xx

Delphine said...

I love your bookmark, Mary! Such a sweet image and the papers are so pretty! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

Amanda R said...

Oh, I love this and she is just the perfect size for a bookmark! Too cute!

Vicky said...

Aww this is so sweet & I love the cutie pie image. Gorgeous papers hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Love your sweet bookmark, Mary! And happy for your book pages, too :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling bookmark!

Kathleen said...

Great image to use for a book mark, really cute.

Kath x

Theresa said...

How totally cute!! Fabulous coloring. I just love Sparkle Creations stamps. I love making those bookmarks. Well done!!

Fabiola said...

oh que c'est chou, trop mignonne, biz

Elena said...

What a darling bookmark! :)

karen said...

Gorgeous bookmark, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

kaylou said...

aww such a gorgeous bookmark, thanks for joining us at CES CHALLENGES.
hUGS kAYLOU XX

Julie said...

oooh your bookmark is so fabby!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin