My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Family time over at By LoRi Designs!

(Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations and A Spoonful of Sugar DT posts!)


Hi all!  There is a wonderful new release over at By LoRi Designs - you can see them all here!  Today I am showcasing Family Blessings and Family Chair and I chose Family Chair Two...



A great image, huh?  Here is the rest which are sure to be appropriate for your new baby makes.. with matching sentiments!





 I used the sketch over at Cute Card Thursday...






Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock,DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy paper pad
Stamps: By LoRi Designs Family Chair Two
Mediums: Copics
Accents: BasicGrey letters, dew drops

Tools: Nestabilitie dies, Fiskars border punch, My Favorite Things flower and leaf dies 

22 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous! I love the bold colours.

Anonymous said...

I adore these images and your card Mary! Beautiful! xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous papers Mary J ,love the bright colours.. with a real cute image.Love the babies curl..lol..great colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jayne A said...

Great card, the image is so cute.

Jayne
x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card, great take on the sketch. Love the backing papers.
Diane :-) xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Fabby bright card,

Liz x

Kathleen said...

What a great image and a fabulous card, love the colours and the papers are perfect.

Kath x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and super images too...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Super card, I love the sweet image and bright colours. xx

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card Mary love the bold colours and as always a great design
hugs
Tamara

DesignerDiva said...

Love this fab card Mary, you really make a great job of these images every week

Hugs Laurie x

Sandy said...

Lovely vibrant colours and a fab image, just beautiful
Sandy

Anita said...

This is so CUTE Mary J. Sweet image and of course it's beautifully colored :) Love the colors too.

Theresa said...

So very darling!! I love the layout, but I get so frustrated with this because I can never get these lined up. Beautifully done!!

coops said...

wow fantastic card mary.love the design and the bright zingy colours are stunning.gorgeous image too :D

xx coops xx

Amanda R said...

Tell them we need one with the parents and 2 pets for peeps like you and I! Very cute card and I love the bright colors that you always use. Love visiting your blog everyday to see what you have done.

Michele Spera said...

What Great colors used! , adorable image:-) love the scalloped edges :-)thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele

LORi said...

Super Duper FABULOUS my Friend! Thanks bunches!! Hugs -LORI

Pam Sparks said...

awwww...fabulous Mary!

Fabiola said...

oh craquante et pimpante, biz

Crystal said...

OMGGGG such a super SWEET family, LOVE the colors Mary!!! Another fabulous creation gf!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, I love the bright colours and your lovely papers xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin