My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 1 August 2011

Sketch time over at Pollycrafts Monday!

It's Pollycrafts Monday and this week we have a brilliant sketch!  I had so much fun with it, I know I'll be using it again and again!  Here is my make...

 
 


This is Pudding Chester - super sweet, huh?!!  I love pudding with the fruity soft gooey middle, soaking in branding with that yumming icing on top....YUM!  Roll on Christmas!!!  Here is the sketch...




And this week the prize is 10 Pollycrafts digis - that's a whopping amount!  Saying that, I could easily buy 10 times that!!  Don't forget to see the rest of the DT gorgossity right here!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey Figgy paper pad, DCWV white glitter cardstock
Stamps:
Pudding Chester
Mediums: Copics, Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart snowflake border punch, Fiskars border punch inside card, Nestabilities dies

24 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun layout! Cute image and gorgeous patterned papers.

Sheena said...

I love this card - the papers are delish! Sheena xx

craftymum said...

Super card. I love the layout too
I have pics of my daughters wedding on my blog if you would like to have a look
hugs Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Mary.
luv
Debby

Renkata said...

Adorable winter card and such a fun layout!

Shirley-Anne said...

Fantastic Christmas card Mary J.

Joey said...

Mary J this is gorgeous, I just love those scrummy papers. Joey x

Unknown said...

This is so lovely! Love the backing papers you have used on this!

Thank You for playing in our Christmas in July challenge at Sweet Stampin!

xxHugsxx
Kobie

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. love those papers
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Mary J, love the papers, and such a cute image...the icing just hit my filling...but oh! so sweet.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Gosh you are making me hungry and I have never even tried that pudding thing! Maybe it is just the mention of rum and that I am getting ready for work that is so enticing! Very cute card, love the papers and your insides are always done so well, I really should try that sometime!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card hun! You rocked that sketch!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Anita said...

Beautiful card. Love those papers and the image is beautifully colored.

Cazza said...

Gorgeous image, fabby DP's and embellies, just love it Mary J!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

MiamiKel said...

What a super fun card, Mary! I love this paper, too! Just gorgeous all around! TFS!

coops said...

oh i love this mary.this little cheeky monkey is so cute and fantastic papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Anne-Marie said...

Fab sketch, and you aced it with this creation....love it!

Faye said...

This has a lovely festive feel to it. I know that's the point, but I like it!! ;)
xxx

Fiona said...

fabulous Mary J...love the layout and papers and the image has been coloured perfectly!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Michelle said...

Hi Mary

What a fab Christmas card. That cute little monkey looks like he just got caught eating someone elses pudding, lol.

Michelle :o)

Tracey T said...

Another stunner of a card, Mary J! And what a great sketch! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

ChickieChirps said...

Oh my goodness Mary J, you are one busy lady! Beautiful card! I love the papers!

Arabella

Julie said...

Fab card - I love that little monkey! x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card, he's such a lil cutie!!! Fab layout too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin, hugs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin