My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

A party to celebrate the sad news over at A Spoonful of Sugar!

(Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations DT post!)
It's a new challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar and this week I set the challenge as it's the famous Nottingham Hill Carnival in the UK so I want to see you celebrate!  But the sad news is that this is the last challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar : (
A Spoonful of Sugar has decide to shut it doors so we decided this is the most appropriate theme to go out with a BANG!   Here is my make...


I hope this is party enough to send A Spoonful of Sugar out!!  I used Pollycraft's Sonny's Party - ain't she fun?!  I used orange twill ribbon from Ladybug Crafts Ink here and I matched her up with these wonderful papers and cardstock from Papermania that my equally wonderful blog mate Sally of Scallywags sent me for my birthday pressie!  I love you Sally!! 

Please join us in our farewell celebration - we want to make this a BIG send off for A Spoonful of Sugar!  You can see the rest of the other gorgeous DT makes here - they will deffo get you in the party spirit!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Papermania happy birthday paper pack
Stamps: Pollycrafts Sonny Honeycloud Sonny's Party
Mediums: Copics
Accents: orange twill ribbon fr
om Ladybug Crafts Ink here, buttons and floss from stash
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch


25 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Gorgeous party girl card!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Mary, what a fun and colourful card, I love it.. sorry to hear that this is the last challenge for Spoonful of Sugar .. i loved taking part xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the bright colours & the image is awesome!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

heidy said...

Sorry to hear about the challenge blog,I always love to join in!
Well this is deffo a celebration card!
XXX Heidy

Lynne Armstrong said...

Sonny is gorgeous Mary J...and the DP is PERFECT :) Love it!!
Hugs xx

Delphine said...

Sorry to hear it is the last challenge, but your card is perfect for going out with a bang, Mary! Wonderful colours and image as always, gorgeous papers and design, and I love the big bow! Hugs Delphine xx

Kerri said...

love your card..grtness as always thks for sharing..

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the star border and the big bow is fab.
Nikki x

Amanda R said...

Super bright and cheery!
Sorry the site is closing but they were lucky to have you!

Tina said...

bright and beautiful...very cute image and colors

Tina

Tina said...

bright and beautiful...very cute image and colors

Tina

SARA said...

beautifulllll card :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so sad they will be closing their doors, but your card went out with a bang for them...
Great image and farwell card too!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous party card Mary!! Fab image and gorgeous colours and layout once again! xx

Lisa Jane said...

Sad to see the challenge close - but you did them proud .. and this card is a perfect farewell.
A fab fun card
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

That is sad news, but your card is very cheerful, love the colours and gorgeous image.Beautiful ribbon..lovely Mary J..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card. Sorry about the end of the challenge for you. A cute image and I love the star border.

Kath x

coops said...

gorgeous card mary.i love the fun image and stunning ribbon and bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Another beauty, Mary J! Love the fun festive colors & papers and your coloring! I'm sorry to hear about the challenge closing - it was so fun while it lasted!

Anita said...

Fun and cute card. Love the bright colors and a perfect card to go out with. So sorry the challenge is closing - it was always a favorite!

Theresa said...

This is awesome!! That image is too cute. I love that bow - beautiful!!

Heather said...

Such sad news but your card is so gorgeous, love your image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Pam Sparks said...

so adorably colored and designed! Love it Mary!

Fabiola said...

oh j'adore ton sens des couleurs!!!! biz

Crystal said...

SOOOO LOVIN her she is SOOOO FUN!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin