My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Choosey our favourite stamp over at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

(Please scroll down for my Sparkles Creation DT post!)


Hi all!  It's time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this week we challenge you to use your favourite stamp!  Well, hardly a challenge but a great excuse to use it!  Of course, my fave ever LCI stamp is Buttercup....

 
 


I just love Buttercup In The Doghouse - she looks so forlorn and sweet!  I matched her up with the sweet papers from Cosmo Cricket Little Girls, a little lace and some shabby chic flowers.

I hope you get to play along too!  As we're taking a bit of a break over the summer, you have the rest of August to play!  So get those fave stamps out and play along!

And the ever gorgeous Kerry is having a sale for the next two weeks over at Ladybug Crafts Ink - if you buy two stamps, you get the cheapest one half price - it's a great time to treat yourself!  And the reason why she's in sale is to make room for lots of new goodies turning up soon!!  AND not only can you get the stamps at such a great price, she's thrown in FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!!!  Get to the shop now!!




I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Little Girls
Stamps: LCI
In The Doghouse, Pink Petticoat sentiment
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon
, felt, pearls and lace from stash
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch, My Favorite Things rolled flower and leaf dies, Nestabilities dies

21 comments:

Pami said...

This is really pretty Mary, I love the papers and that cute ribbon. Hope you are ok honey. P x

pinky said...

Wow Mary I have never seen one of your cards that hasn't made me say WOW!! Love this one.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She looks so sad, maybe the sentiment should be 'I miss you'. Beautiful card, Mary. I love the lace and the border.

Valchen said...

Really beautiful! I like very much the lace and the flowers are just adorable!

Lisa Jane said...

oh as usual .. full of gorjossity.. and Buttercup is one lucky girl to be on such a fab card!

I love the flowers and the lace ... just gives it a hint of shabby chic ..
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Buttercup is just darling! and your blue lace is very lush!!

Hugs Laurie x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Mary, really lovely. Just love the gorgeous papers and your colouring is just so inspiring.

Michelle :o)

Sue U said...

Absolutely gorgeous, perfect papers and ribbon to go with this sweetie
Sue xx

cowboydutrem said...

Are you playing teacher's pet, having the same favorite stamp as Kerry? Well, you're right, Buttercup IS cute...

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Mary,LOVE the blue lace looks Fab with those scrummie papers! x

Anonymous said...

Awww, her little face!! Such a gorgeous card Mary. Love your rolled flowers. xx

coops said...

aw gorgeous card mary,the image is so sweet and fab colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Whimsey said...

Fabulous; LOVE the border punch; great papers; great coloring, adorable!

Sally said...

Your teamies seem to think you may be playing teachers pet.....hehehehee I hope not Mary J that will never do you any favours....lol.
Buttercup is gorgeous I must have missed these over in the shop need to head over and investigate x

Delphine said...

Another gorgeous card, Mary! Lovely lovely image and I love the embellishments and punched border! Hugs Delphine xx

Amanda R said...

This is lovely Mary and that lace is gorgeous! You have the best taste, I guess that is why I am your friend!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous! Love those papers and punches.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Stunning card you've made! And such gorgeous flowers on it!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Mrs.B said...

Mary you use the cutest images. Lovely papers, gorgeous lace trim and fab roses - Great card.

Chrissy said...

Such a sweetie Mary J,fabulous papers and image, love the flowers.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kerry said...

Snap! We've done this a few times Mary J lol. I think you definitely do wood better than me...love your colouring and that lace is stunnalicious! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin