My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 11 August 2011

For a little monster

I'm here today with a card for my young nephew using some yummy Quixotic Paperie stash!   For this make, I used Paper Makeup's Monster of a Gift with this brilliant sentiment from the Paper MakeUp Monster Sentiment set...



 
 




I think they are soooo cool together and perfect for boy and guy cards!  I used these fabby cool papers from the BasicGrey Nook and Pantry paper pack which I normally think too girly for male cards - not so!

I hope you likey!  I love all of the other fun Paper Makeup Monsters Etc stamps - you can see them all here! And don't forget the big sale on now and the Quixotic Inspirations design team call!



DESIGN TEAM CALL ON! 
CLICK *HERE* FOR DETAILS.




16 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is an awesome card your nephew is sure to love it, its cool!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is fab hunny! I think a boy of ANY age would adore it. Wonder what the rest of the monster looks like, lol Hugs Sxx

heidy said...

Wow Mary J,awesome card sweetie,your nepfew will love this!
XXX Heidy

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I'm not sure whether to laugh or scream. I sure hope I'll never get a present like that :-)
Love the distressing and the embossing and the papers are gorgeous too.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Mary J..not sure if I would want the lid to come off, but he has a cute tail...great papers and colouring...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol this is fun.. love the papers
Lisa x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

I love love love this card! What a fun image!!! Might have to go and buy it myself! LOL... maybe if hubby isn't watching me! ;)
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Amanda R said...

Oh this would suit my nephew perfect except he is a big monster, not little anymore at 6'2! Great coloring of course!

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Mary! I love your papers and layout and the image and sentiment are just perfect together! Hugs Delphine xx

Sue U said...

LOL, great image, didn't see the tail at first (need new glasses!!) but fabby for a boy :-D Love your colouring too - the bow especially really pops

Sue xx

coops said...

fantastic card mary.loving the brilliant image and fab bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Mrs.B said...

Great card, love this image.Great choice of colours and papers.
Avril xx

Fabiola said...

trop sympa, biz

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

So funny! (and cute)

Sandy said...

Fab boys card, love the image and the papers - great distressed look too,
Sandy

Theresa said...

Great card!! Love the distressing and I love the embossing - I want that folder.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin