(Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post!)
This is a reminder post that you still have time to join in the four week long Pollycraft Monday Challenge of Christmas Fun! I can't believe I still so many more Xmas cards to make so I made this using Snow Buds from the new Swings and Slides Merry Christmas collection...
Aren't they dinky sweet?! I matched them up with papers from the Helz Cuppleditch Festive Treats pad (you can get from Dies To Die For here) - this is gorgeous paper with touches of glitter - it really pops!
That's it from me today - see you tomorrow with my Flutter By Wednesday post!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- The Stamping Boutique monthly challenge - holiday/winter projects
- My Mum's Craft Shop - keeping warm
- Meljens Designs - inspired by a holiday song (Frosty the Snowman)
- Colour Create - green, red, white and optional snowflake
- Totally Papercrafts - let it snow
- Crazy 4 Challenges - inspired by a movie (The Snowman)
- Paper Sundaes - Sundae bar (red and die cuts)
- St Luke's Charity - let it snow
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - anything goes
- Crafty Calendar - cold and frosty
- By The Cute and Girly - let it snow