Countdown / numbers!
So, you can either do a countdown for the New Year or just use a number theme somehow on your make! Here's what I came up with...
This is cutie Baby Bun Bun from the Oh Baby collection - adorable! And I matched him up with papers from the Sweet Shoppe Design March digi paper collection. I used the Sweet Sunday sketch - I missed the deadline for this but it is such a fab sketch, I'll be using it again for sure!
You can see more Pixie inspiration over at the Take The Pixie challenge blog. Not sure if I'll be back by the end of the year - if not, have a fab time welcoming it in it!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- My Mum's Craft Shop - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Meljen's Designs - use blue
- Fussy & Fancy - happy birthday
- Sundays with Crissy - anything goes
- Karen's Doodles - spots and stripes