And here is my make using uber cute Walter's Jammies from the Winter Collection...
Look at those HUGE eyes! He's gonna get everything on his list, don't cha think?!! I matched him up with papers from the My Minds Eye Out of the Blue pad (from Quixotic Paperie here). It's not a very Chrismassy card apart from the snowflake, but I like it! I love this image - so versatile! I'm going to make a birthday version with a big star behind him and change 'xmas' to 'pressie' in the inside.
You can't really see it, but the snowflake is die cut from Doodlebug white glitter cardstock - it helps to make it look more Christmassy!! And these Pixie Dust Studio digis are such a pleasure to colour in too! Here's a close up...
I hope you can join us this week - I know a lot of you love your stitching and you don't need to use PDS images! You can see more lovely DT inspiration over at the Take the Pixie blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge - Merry Christmas
- Crafts and Me - Christmas
- My Mum's Craft Shop - a cute and funky Christmas
- ABC Christmas challenge - anything goes
- Divas by Design - Merry Christmas
- Winter Wonderland - let it snow (my snowflake!)
- Paper Sundaes - anything Christmas
- Forever Friends monthly challenge - it's all Christmas