Here is my take on it...
I used Caroling Josh with freebie papers from Quick Cards (a UK magazine) - I don't normally use freebies because the quality is usually rubbish, but these ones were quite good! I do you see the lickle ickle mittens? This is one of the oldest mini punches I own and never ever used! I used glitter cardstock to punch out them out and then fluffy stuff for the cuffs - uber cute! Must remember to use my old punches!
Our challenge is open to all players and you can see more DT inspiration below. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive Sledding Chloe. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations! Get all the deets on the challenge blog here!
Love Josh as much as I do?! Well, he's our featured character this month so get him with 15% off while you can!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Totally Stamplicious - snow
- Craft Your Passion - anything goes and glitter (on the snowflake)
- Paper Makeup - cut it out
- The Stamping Boutique monthly challenge - holiday/winter projects
- My Mum's Craft Shop - keeping warm
- Colour Create - green, red, white and optional snowflake
- Totally Papercrafts - let it snow
- Paper Sundaes - Sundae bar (red and die cuts)
- St Luke's Charity - let it snow
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - anything goes
- Crafty Calendar - cold and frosty