I wanted to share a very special fairy with you - a very blue, whimsical Xmas card using Tickled Winter Snowflake Fairy Nadine...
She is so LOVELY, don't cha think?! I used more gorgeous paper from the October Afternoon Good Cheer paper pack and that huge Cuttlebug snowflake die cut from glitter cardstock. I used Glamour Dust generously and some organza ribbon along the bottom with a Pink Petticoat sentiment using my Stampin Up window punch.
I am entering my card into the Tickled Pink Stamps challenge to use your fave challenge (anything but square) and also the following challenges:
- Saturated Canary - Christmas
- Do You Stack Up - witner
- Prairie Fairy Fridays - no red or green Xmas cards
- Catch The Bug - it's cold outside
- Di's digis - Christmas
- Sparkle Creations Christmas challenge - non traditional colours
- Paper Sundaes - celebrate (Christmas!!!)
- St Luke's Charity challenge - anything chilly!