My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Baby it's cold outside

Hi everyone!  I'm here today to share this fun Christmas card...


I love this little guy!  He's from the Brrr stamp set for A Jillian Vance Design and I also used the snowflake stamp from the set too.  I used K and Company papers and created the snowline with some Glossy Accents sprinkled with American Crafts glitter to make it pop.  Here's a look at the whole set...



Isn't it fab?  I love the little outfits and the igloo and the sentiments are so cute!  I can see I'll be making quite a few of my Christmas cards this year using this set!  I'm off now - enjoy the rest of your day!


19 comments:

Evy G said...

O what a cute image! So sweet! Love the snow!

Hugs, Evy

Evy G said...

O what a cute image! So sweet! Love the snow!

Hugs, Evy

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, colours and design....The Journey is the Start

theCook said...

So cute! Is your circle with the snowlines made of only one piece of paper, or did you glue the non-snowflake pieces on a full circle background?

Sue said...

Awwww I LOVE that cute penguin! Stunning colouring and wonderful papers too.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Mary… such an adorable image and you've coloured him beautifully !… I love the gorgeous papers and the fab circle with the snowy landscape! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

He's so cute Mary and beautifully coloured great Christmas card

Anne

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, just love this sugar sweet card. The penguin is just adorable.

JanR said...

Super cute! I adore that paper.

Chrissy said...

So vibrant with the red background Mary J and makes that gorgeous Penguin pop..I love this card...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

trop trop chouette!! biz

Kathleen said...

Superb bright and beautiful card, love the image and the papers.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

You make the coolest cards. (Pun intended). So cute!

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous, so cute!
Wendy xx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary,
Great card, makes me feel cold looking at it, it is not warm here either.
Smiles:)
Sue

Squirrel x said...

AWESOMELY cute hun, just love this little guy! Hugs xx

Anne said...

cute as a button Mary
Anne x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is totally adorable Mary! Susan x

Christine L said...

Absolutely adorable!! LOVING this little penguin... and your wonderful grey thru black colouring... the splash of red too on his scarf and feet... perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin