My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Club La-La Land Crafts - the August kit reveal!

Have you heard about the Club La-La Land Crafts yet?  It's where you pay for a monthly subscription for an EXCLUSIVE kit!  Each month you will receive a surprise package containing an EXCLUSIVE Kit 
based on your subscription!  The products (stamps and dies) included in the Club Kits won't be available for purchase outside of the Kits until one year after the release.  There are two kits to choose from and you can check out the differences on this post here.  

So today the design team are revealing the August kit - and you're going to be sorry if you didn't sign up for this month's because it is gorgeous!  I've made two cards with the kit and without further ado, here is my first one...



Isn't she beautiful?  She is called Sitting Mermaid Marci and I also used from the kit the Seashell and Rocks and Seaweed Border and Under the Sea die set.  I matched her up with Bo Bunny papers and used my Embossilicious polka dot embossing folder for those bubbles.

Here is my second card...
I love these cute fish and the dies are so gorgeous!  From the kit I used the fishes and sentiment from the Sitting Mermaid Marci stamp set and also the Seaweed Border and Under the Sea die set.   The papers are by KaiserCraft.

These cards were so fun to make and I can't wait to for the next kit to arrive - hurry up September!!

There is more gorgeous August kit inspiration over at the La-La Land Crafts blog here.  I'll be back tomorrow with my SugarPea Designs DT post so see you then!


13 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful makes Mary, awesome colouring!
hugs Jo x

Jane Savage said...

Stunning cards, Mary! Your designs always blow me away! The kit club sounds like a great idea! I’ll be popping over to check that out!
NB: Thank you for the link to your fussy cutting tutorial that helped me a lot! xx

aussie aNNie said...

These two cards are just adorable, love how you made the second one and the fish almost look like they are swimming..love them..xx
The Journey is the Start



Sue said...

Stunning cards. I love the images and your wonderful designs showcase them perfectly.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh these are gorgeous Mary!! Marci Mermaid is adorable… such a lovely expression… and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the coral and starfish…and love those cute little fishes on the second card… very scrummy papers! :-)
Hope you have a great day!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Mary J. Like Jane I am going to have a peep at the club!! Oh dear, I feel a(nother) spend coming on!!

Chrissy said...

Marci looks stunning Mary...gorgeous colouring and design..I love her blond hair..and the little fishies are fabulous..such a cute scene..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are gorgeous Mary what cute stamps and gorgeous dies. Love the idea of the kit, just the Customs charges that kill it! Susan x

Fabiola said...

simplement superbe! biz

Kerri said...

love both of your cards!! awesome job!!

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards Mary, both with great images.

Kath x

Christine L said...

Both fabulous cards Mary... I think the first one has to be my favourite though... as I love the gorgeous fresh papers you've used to compliment the image colouring! I do think these kits are a fabulous idea!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Lara said...

Cutie patoooties. Love the windows with the fish.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin