My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 2 August 2014

You're so ador-a-bull

Hi everyone!  Doesn't it feel great to be Saturday?  It's been another long week at work - so much to do, so little time!  I hope next week should be calmer so I can do some blog visiting and - more importantly - more crafting!  But I did I find some time to quickly knock up this card using the fab SugarPea Designs Hug-A-Bull set...



I kept this pretty simple as you can see - just a strip of stripey Digital Design Essentials paper, using my dies to frame this adorable image and topped off with a little button.  That's it!

Well I think the weather is starting to turn already - raining all day today here in the South East of England and only 21 degs :(  At least I won't be able to do any gardening today so there's a silver lining!  Ta ta for now and see you again soon!


13 comments:

theCook said...

Oh my, this is so ador-a-bull! Love both the pun and the image...

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mary what a cutie! Love the colour way and your super duper colouring of the little chap! Susan x

Christine L said...

That bull doesn't look at all scarey... too cute to be in a bullfight! LOL! Loving your frame layout... and your perfect colour choice too as always!

And you think you've got it bad there at 21 deg? It's 16 deg here this morning!! Let's hope it'll get a bit warmer during the day... but no rain though... just a tad wet from last night!

Big hugs
Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

....and adoraBULL it is, super fab card.xx
// You may like to join my birthday candy on my blog. ♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

coops said...

so stunning mary.brilliant fun image and i love the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the colours and the sweet sentiment with that cute image.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary,
A Beautiful card;if you can say a Bull is beautiful!
I loved your previous make also; the singer. I know you say you do not enjoy colouring, but goodness me your palettes are always stunning.
Smiles:)
Sue

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous and that's no bull
----. Gorgeous colouring and a great image.

Kath x

Marjorie said...

This is just so cute Mary, your cards are always so fun and colourful, and I just love the colours you have chosen for this one:)...
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

wendy said...

fabulous card Mary, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love the Polaroid addition and the pattern paper you used!

Marcy said...

So super Adora-bull Mary J! Love the colors against the black and that sentiment is so cute and funny!

Jane Savage said...

This is so striking, Mary in that wonderful colour combo! Love your gorgeous, rich colouring and your fab use of dies! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin