My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 31 August 2014

You're a gem!

Hello everyone!  I hope you've had a lovely weekend.  I spent mine today for my belated birthday day out with my family at Leeds Castle, which funny enough is nowhere near Leeds.  Still, it's conveniently situated for us and they had a medieval thing going on so there was plenty to see, learn and eat!  A great day out.

I also managed to squeeze in some crafting time this evening and made a thank you card using the brilliant SugarPea Designs Go-pher It stamp set...

I used Echo Park Simple Life papers, layered some die cut grass and used my Darice weaved embossing folder.  I love the sentiments in this set - makes it so versatile.  Take a closer look...



Okay, I am off now - back to work tomorrow so an early start for me tomorrow unfortunately.  I'll be back on Tuesday though with my Whimsie Doodle DT make - see you then!

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

It's certainty a gem of a card Mary.....fabulous colouring

Anne

Leanne said...

Aww this is super cute Mary!! Happy Belated bday my friend. Sounds like you had a beautiful day with family!
Enjoy your evening!
xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I must say this gopher with his buck teeth made me smile. I really like how you made the sand overflow outside the circle. Have a great week.

Chrissy said...

In case I didn't send wishes to you before Mary..A Happy belated Birthday Hun...glad you had such a nice time out...love your cute card that little Gopher is the cutest.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Mary! Gorgeous card beautifully coloured! I could never understand why Leeds Castle was down South!! Susan x

Elaine Hughes said...

Great fun card Mary! I do love your style. :)

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

JanR said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! Super cute card. I adore the layout and the embossing.

Lorraine said...

Aww, he is so sweet. Agorgeous card.
Happy Belated Birthday.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Oh this really made me smile, gorgeous card and a fabulous image.

Kath x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous design, Mary! Love that tree background paper (perfect) and that embossing folder (perfect again!)!
Many happy belated birthday wishes! Sounds like you had a fab time with your family doing the medieval thing!! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.fab fun image and i love the embossing :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Mary. I love that background embossing and such a cute image too :) Xxx

chrilvian said...

Love it

Fabiola said...

craquant! biz

Christine L said...

What perfect papers to compliment this fabbie little image Mary...and a perfect sentiment!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin