My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sweet penguin pals!

Hi everyone, hope your week has started well.  It's very raining here in the UK and it's got colder - it really does feel like our Autumn has arrived a month early!  Hey ho, what can one do?  Apart from get the Winter woolies out!

So, I'm back today with another quick make using one of the new Lili of the Valley Coloured Art Pads...



I try not to use this layout too much - but I do love it so!  I used papers from the Festive Trimmings pad and the sentiment is from the new Christmas Wishes set.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the holly and berries.

If you like the image but want the stamp, they are already available in the store here.

I'll be back later in the week with some more makes - see you then!


19 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable! Love the layout!

Sarah said...

It's a great layout!! Love the sweet banners!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Mary
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mary what a gorgeous card. Love this image its adorable and the papers are delish! Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Mary lovely colours and a cute image

Anne

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Mary J
Gorgeous card as always.. I'm loving these new art pad images, can't wait to get my hands on some lol..
Love the layout you e used on this one. Brilliant!
Hugs Kelly

debby4000 said...

Oh what a lovely cute card, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

This is seriously cute Mary, beautiful image and a lovely layout xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Mary J..love the cute image and fabulous design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jane Savage said...

Another wonderful design, Mary! Gorgeous, gorgeous image and I adore those papers (need)! Oh no, I can feel a spending spree coming on!! xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Mary! such an adorable image and I love the scrummy papers! fab sentiment too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Christine L said...

OMG will you just write my name and address on the envelope right now for this fabulous card Mary... It's SOOOOO cute and gorgeous!! It's going straight on my Pinterest board (of course)... and I may just have to make another trip to LOTV for those fabbie papers!

Big hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

So adorable and love the fab papers and layout.
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Oooo that is one super layout and adorable image too, Luv Sam x

Kathleen said...

Just gorgeous Mary, love the cute image and your layout is fabulous.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

trop chou! biz

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love the papers and holly and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, so sweet. Love your fun holiday card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin