It's another circular card but this time I've used my Grand Nestie circle dies instead my usual mini circle cards....
You just gotta love those Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamp! This is Sylvia Zet's Wee Stamps Sweet Blossom matched up with Echo Park Sweet Summertime papers (currently 25% off!). For the border I used my Sew Easy Tool with the Scallop Head and yellow floss.
For embellishment I used 4mm flat backed pearls and created some sublte bling with my Viva Decor Glitter Liner pen on the image and smeared on Make It Crafty Butterfly and Leaves lasercut chipboard.
Et voila! A sweetie in the making! And there is still plenty of time to join in with this month's Quixotic Inspirations sketch for a chance to win a £15 voucher - just link up your gorgossity here!
That's it from me today - I'll be around to visit my blog pals (that means YOU!) later today! ttfn!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Paper Sundaes - circles
- Cupcake Inspirations - photo challenge (below)
- Crafty Sentiments - shaped cards
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop - shaped cards
- Allsorts - it's your choice
- The Stamping Boutique - shaped cards
- Little Darlings - pearls
- St Luke's Charity Cards - spring into spring!
- Do You Stack Up? - things with wings
|Cupcake Inspirations photo challenge|