Oh yeah, we are ready for Spring! This is uber cute Ima Butterfly and she'll be in the shops on Friday so you'll just have to be patient! ;) I used the new Swiss Pixies Spring Logos and do you see the butterflies? Is is actually from the new Butterfly Border Die that I simply trimmed to create separate ones - I love 'em!! I paper pieced her dress and then used my Copic cool greys to create the shading - here's a close up...
I should have coloured her wellies in green, shouldn't I? Ho hum, too late now!
Check out the rest of the gorgeous Swiss Pixies previews over at the blog here and enter your name for a chance to win goodies from the February release!!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- St Luke's Charity Cards - spring into spring!
- Do You Stack Up? - things with wings
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Spring
- Allsorts - spread your wings
- Sweet Stampin' - nature, bugs
- Cute Card Thursday - signs of Spring
- Totally Papercrafts - dance (she's doing a little jig!)
- Sassy Cheryl's - spots and dots
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Totally Stampalicious - Spring is in the air