(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee Showcase DT post!)
A new challenge at the Take the Pixie Challenge and this week we are challenging you to...
Easy peasy! We just wanna see you use your favourites things on your creations! Buttons are my most fave embellishment, circles cards my fave shape and fresh bright colours are my fave...well colours!
This is sweetie Wink on the Moon and I matched him up with sweet Ducks in a Row papers by October Afternoon. I used a simple Pink Petticoat sentiment and - of course - teen weeny buttons!
You can see more lovely DT inspiration over at the Take the Pixie Challenge blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- My Mum's Craft Shop - let's get digital
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - animals
- Allsorts - 3 in a row
- Sundays with Crissy - animals
- Made Especially For You - 3 buttons
- Cupcake Crafts - circles
- Little Darlings - Spring
- Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
- Crafts and Me - light and airy Spring colours
- Cute Card Thursday - anything goes