(Please scroll down for my Pixie Dust Studios sneak peek DT post!)
Today I'm here with a review of the All That Scraps March release of the new Swiss Pixies and here is my make using Spring Has Sprung...
I trimmed a butterfly from the CC Cutters Butterfly Bordie Die and the sentiment on the front is from the AmyR All Women Sentiments and the one inside the card is from the AmyR Be Happy Sentiment.
You should check out the rest of the gorgeous Swiss Pixies reviews over at the blog here - they are just gorgeous!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Fan 'n' Funky - mellow yellow
- Crafts and Me - things with wings
- My mum's Craft Shop - Spring
- The Paper Shelter - anything goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Spring
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring
- Allsorts - say it with flowers
- Crafty Sentiments - Easter
- Pretty Little Ribbons - Spring colours
- St Luke's Charity - Spring
- Totally Stampalicious - flowers
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - going dotty