She is such a treat to colour in! I loved doing the folds on her dress and the shading on the clock. I used the sweet, romantic papers from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up papers (from Quixotic Paperie here) with a trimmed doily and my trusty Martha Stewart Doily border punch. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Time set.
You can see more gorgeous Charlotte projects over at the MilkCoffee Stamps here. And there is still time to join in with our very first MilkCoffee anything goes challenge here for a chance to win 3 digital images of your choice plus you can ask MilkCoffee to create one custom digital stamp exclusive to you! You can buy their gorgeous digis in their Etsy store or try out a freebie (here) first!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Color Me Creative - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - bingo (ribbon, free, punched shapes)
- My Mum's Craft Shop - let's get digital
- Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - colours of Spring
- St Luke's Charity - Spring into Spring
- Crafty Calendar - scraps (doily!)
- Karen's Doodles - something special (for a special friend!)
- Sassy Cheryl's - Spring
- Little Darlings - Spring
- Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
- Crafts and Me - light and airy Spring colours
- Waste Not Wednesdays - I used a doily that's been in my stash for aaaaaages!