My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hello wabbit! And award time!

Hi all and I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!  I just wanted to pop in to share an Easter card with you...


This is sweet Carat the Bunny from the Down the Rabbit Hole by Pixie Dust Studios and I matched this cutie with the My Minds Eye Happier papers.  I just intended to frame the bunny but it looks like he's in some posh rabbit hutch!!

I also received two awards yestrerday - lucky me!  So firstly a big thanks to Shirl for this lovely award...


You can participate by doing the following.
  • Link back to the person who gave it to you (done!)
  • Share 10 random facts about yourself (done below!)
  • Pass on the award onto 7 other people (done below!)
  • Follow the person that gave you the award (already stalking her!)

10 random facts:
  1. I have a fetish for dresses - I haven't counted but I must own over 15 work dresses, around 10 cocktail/evening ones and over 30 casual ones!
  2. I wish I didn't own a blackberry as it's hard for me not to read my work emails on my time off
  3. my favourite food is lobster, lightly steamed or grilled
  4. my favorite colour is orange although I wouldn't wear it clothing-wise!!
  5. I start my day off with a large mug of Douwe Egberts coffee - no other coffee will do!
  6. my favorite author is Terry Pratchett, but my favorite book is Lord Of The Rings
  7. I just got a new camer and it is FAB!
  8. my cousin just got engaged - congrats sweet Gemma!
  9. I am in the process of converting a spare bedroom into my very own tailored craft room - will share piccies soon!!
  10. I love my convertible and driving around with the top down when it's sunny (like I did first thing this morning!)
I am passing this award onto the my new MilkCoffee Stamps teamies, who are:
I haven't included Shirl cos she gave this award to me in the first place!

And now to the award Nikki forwarded to me...


Here are the terms and conditions of this award:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.


I have actually received this award before and fowarded it on so instead I'd just like to award to anyone who has taken the trouble to read this post and left me a sweet comment - thank you all!


Okay, that's it from me today.  For those in the UK, don't forget to move your clocks forward tomorrow!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks again to all of you lovelies that come and visit me - I read every single one of your sweet comments!  {MWAH}




I am entering my card into the following challenges:
  

44 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wee wabbit Marwee.I mean Mary..sorry..lol..fabulous colors and papers, and very well deserved awards...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary
A beautiful Easter card, it looks like a window, it is so pretty.
Smiles;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable! Love the image and gorgeous spring colours.

Maria Therese said...

Supah cute ♥

cheryl said...

oh Mary this is one,really beautiful Easter card,the colours I love,hugs Cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie!!

Fabby licious card x x

Payne Holler Cards said...

such a precious card - that little rabbit is adorable (-:
thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place (-:
Linda
Phindy DT

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this beautiful card Mary! Super cute image and the layout is really sweet :) Congrats on your award!

Christine L said...

Absolutely fabby cute card hon.... and wowwwwww to all those dresses!

Hugs
Christine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes...almost like in a little special designer hutch. Fun to read facts about you. Have a nice weekend.

Aud said...

This is so cute Mary, lovely spring colours and a cute image and super papers. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Aud x

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute Easter card from PDS...
And well deserved on both awards...
He,he love those facts about yourself.....
Ooh can't wait to see your new craft space too..

Ally said...

bless this is such a darn cute bunny! I loooove it! Very sweet card.
xxx, Alessandra

Tina said...

congrats on your awards..this card is adorable

Tina

heidy said...

Oh what a lovely card Mary J!
Congrats with your award!
XXX Heidy

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty spring colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

So adorble Mary J and I love your design.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I love your colours, fabulous creation big happy hugs love Pops x

Cathymac said...

Congratulations on both awards, Mary! Fabulous coloring on your dear wabbit! What a darling Easter card!

Kathleen said...

Super cute image, fabulous papers and a brilliant all round card.
Enjoy the rest of the week-end.

Kath xx

Jayne A said...

This just too cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the posh hutch and the image is so sweet.
Nikki x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.
Well done on your awards sweetie so well deserved. I love my convertible as well......I actually had the top down on thursday it was gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Mary! Your card is just Adorable! Love your Precious Wabbit! 8-) Wonderful choice of dp's too! Just Love the whole thing! 8-) And a big Congrats on the Awards, so well deserved Lady! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Weekend to you! 8-)
Shannon

Fabiola said...

super! félicitation pour cet award mérité, biz

Julie said...

Such a cutie

Beate said...

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them!
Your card is so so cute. I love everything about it.
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card! Such a sweet image and pretty coloring. Great lay-out too. :o)

Shari said...

Adorable card, love the image and the lovely dp! Thanks for playing with us at Sundays With Crissy.

Unknown said...

a beautiful easter card mary...i loved learning more about you
alicia xx

Sarah said...

A really sweet little card!

thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Clarissa Schupp said...

Oh it´s so cute, love the image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments monthly challenge.

XOXO Andrea

Unknown said...

So adorable!! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC!

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Mary...thank you for your continued support over at St Luke's

Anne

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

aaawww....how sweet. Thanks so much for playing at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

Anne said...

Aw what an adorable rabbit and lovely spring colours. Thank you so much for joining our Animal Planet Challenge at Phindy's Place, I hope you'll join us again this Friday.
Hugs
Anne

Leanne said...

Adorable!!
Love the little bunny and the fun layout of your card.
Congrats on the awards, so well deserved!
;)

Jenny said...

Wouldn't be Easter without the little white bunny!! Such a cute card Mary and the craft room sounds a great project :0)
Thanks for joining us at St Luke's this month.
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said...

What a cute Easter bunny! Lovely work! Thanks so much for your continued support of St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for playing along at SNSDC this week.

Mina said...

fantastic Mary...beautifully designed as always...thanks for joining in with our Pretty Little Ribbon challenge
Mina xxx

Clarissa Schupp said...

Thanks again for sharing this funny bunny with as at CSD.
xoxo Clarissa

Unknown said...

Beautiful Spring Card Mary, lovely colours, great layout too!

Thanks for entering our monthly challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs Monthly.

Big hugs Jo xxx

Cor* said...

Simply adorable! Thank for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Monthly Challenge this month! Best of luck to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin