(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee Stamps and
Little Miss Muffet DT posts!)
There's a new challenge over at Take The Pixie challenge and this week the theme is "embossing" - wet or dry! So here is my make using Glub the Fish...
I enjoyed making this card - it makes me think of hot weather and boy do we need some nice weather here in the UK! Our Spring is the worst that I can remember and the forecast for May is more rain and more cold! Bleh. Not a happy bunny, but at least that means I'll get a lot of decorating done instead of sloping off to the beach...
Anyhoo, enough of the rant! So that really is it from me today - you can see more gorgeous DT inspiration here. See you tomorrow with my Quixotic Inspirations DT post!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Fussy and Fancy - punches/dies
- Wags 'n Whiskers - anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - layers
- Cute Card Thursday - animals
- CRAFT challenge - animals
- Di's DigiDesigns - animals
- Paper Sundaes - let's get cute
- Color Me Copics - yellows
- Forever Friends Monthly challenge - embossing
- Waste Not Wednesdays - use up your stash (my millions of dew drops!)
- Crafts and Me - embossing